Welcome to votebauer.com This is my campaign site for election to De Pere City Council representing district 4. I have previously served in this role from 2010-2016, and would love to have the opportunity to come back. Over the past 7 years, we have seen tremendous growth and prosperity in the City of De Pere. Economic development has surged, we have added amenities like the Riverwalk, and are expecting the new Mulva Cultural Center to be yet another jewel in the city’s crown. All this while keeping a balanced budget, with reasonable taxes and maintaining a high level of city services. I hope that I can count on your support to let me continue the great direction of this city, and I ask for your vote on April 4th.
- Born and Raised in Eagle River, WI
- Resident of De Pere since 2002
- Married to my lovely wife Loretta, with two great kids ages 13 and 10 at West De Pere Schools
- US Army Veteran 1992-96, Arabic language translator
- Small business owner
- Past President, De Pere Kiwanis
- President, De Pere Sister Cities International
- Past Board of Directors, Celebrate De Pere
- Board of Directors, Desert Veterans of Wisconsin
I’m fiscally conservative, and believe in individual rights, and that those rights must always be balanced with the rights of others. I believe we live in a great city that is able to provide incredible living conditions and services, yet we are able to do that efficiently and without the need for extreme taxation. Most of all I believe our greatest strength is our people. We live in a community of friendly, hard-working and generous people that work together to create a warm and welcoming environment for both businesses and families. I am proud to have made De Pere my home, and I look forward to continuing to serve my community for many years to come. Thanks for taking the time to visit this simple site, and I hope you will cast your ballot for me on April 4th.
Paid for by Kevin A. Bauer